Your California Driving Under the Influence (DUI) Guide
As your California DUI Guide, we provide you with comprehensive
California DUI information, including DUI arrests,
California DUI laws, California DUI penalties, California DUI attorneys, California DUI and the DMV, and much, much more. Contact us for a
FREE DUI CASE REVIEW. We provide you with the information you need and want when you have been charged with drunk driving in California. The California DUI Guide recommends that someone arrested for driving under the influence in
California contact a
California DUI Lawyers Association member immediately for information regarding their drunk driving case.* We provide you with answers to such questions as:
- How does a DUI arrest affect me?
- What are the penalties for driving under the influence in California?
- What are the most common Field Sobriety Tests?
- Are breath tests accurate?
- Do I have to take a breath/blood test?
- What happens if my Miranda rights were not read to me?
- How is my driving privilege affected?
- Are the DUI laws the same throughout California?
- Do I need a California DUI lawyer?
- What happens in court?
Stay current with any upcoming DUI checkpoints, check out our California DUI Checkpoint Facebook
where we post and
update DUI sobriety checkpoints 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!