Your Guide to California DUI
Call (888) 844-4384 for More Information and a Free Consultation
California DUI Guide, we provide you with comprehensive
California DUI information, including DUI arrests,
California DUI laws, California DUI penalties, California DUI and the DMV, and more. We provide
you with the information you need and want when you have been charged
with drunk driving in California. The California DUI Guide recommends
that someone arrested for driving under the influence in
California contact a California DUI Lawyers Association member immediately for information
regarding their drunk driving case.*
We provide you with answers to such questions as:
- How does a DUI arrest affect me?
- What are the penalties for driving under the influence in California?
- Are breath tests accurate?
- Do I have to take a breath/blood test?
- What happens if my Miranda rights were not read to me?
- How is my driving privilege affected?
- Do I need a California DUI lawyer?
- What happens in court?
California DUI Guide is in no way affiliated with the
California DUI Lawyers Association, however it is strongly recommended that someone arrested for driving
under the influence contact a CDLA member immediately upon release for
arrest as they most often have the necessary experience and knowledge
to represent a person suspected of DUI.