Orange County DUI Attorney
If you have been arrested for an Orange County DUI offense, you need a reputable DUI Defense Attorney by your side.
Orange County DUI Attorney Thomas Wallin has been practicing DUI defense for over a decade and is knowledgeable in handing all types of DUI offenses. Whether you are being charged with an
Orange County felony DUI,
DUI with Accident in Orange County or this is your first driving under the influence offense, Mr. Wallin has the experience and knowledge to answer any questions you may have and provide you with the legal advice that you need all throughout your case.
Orange County DUI Defense Lawyer Profile
Orange County DUI Attorney Thomas Wallin graduated from University of California Irvine, Cum Laude, and went on to graduate from Southwestern University School of Law where he was a recipient of the Paul Wildman Scholarship. Mr. Wallin was a previous Riverside county Public Defender and is a recognized Pro Tem judge.
Mr. Wallin has represented hundreds of driving under the influence cases and is a proud member of the following organizations:
Orange County Drunk Driving Case Results
- 1st Offense DUI BAC .23 - reduced to drunk in public
- DUI with accident. Jury Trial. Verdict: Not Guilty
- 2nd Offense DUI - dismissed
- Felony DUI with injury. Reduced to Misdemeanor; 10 days work program
- Misdemeanor Hit and Run & Battery - REDUCED TO PC 415 INFRACTION WITH $25 FINE
- Driving on a Suspended License, Second Offense - REDUCED TO NO POINTS TRAFFIC INFRACTION
- 1st offense DUI, VC 23152 (a) & (b) BAC .13 - reduced to Wet Reckless, no jail time, low fine